Setup xcodebuild, gym and scan for easier Jenkins integration
- Adds and unlocks keychains from Jenkins 'Keychains and Provisioning Profiles Plugin'
- Sets unlocked keychain to be used by Match
- Sets code signing identity from Jenkins 'Keychains and Provisioning Profiles Plugin'
- Sets output directory to './output' (gym, scan and backup_xcarchive)
- Sets derived data path to './derivedData' (xcodebuild, gym, scan and clear_derived_data, carthage)
- Produce result bundle (gym and scan)
This action helps with Jenkins integration. Creates own derived data for each job. All build results like IPA files and archives will be stored in the
The action also works with Keychains and Provisioning Profiles Plugin, the selected keychain will be automatically unlocked and the selected code signing identity will be used.
Match will be also set up to use the unlocked keychain and set in read-only mode, if its environment variables were not yet defined.
By default this action will only work when fastlane is executed on a CI system.
|Supported platforms||ios, mac|
||Force setup, even if not executed by Jenkins||
||Add to keychain search list, valid values are true, false, :add, and :replace||
||Set keychain as default||
||Path to keychain|
||Set code signing identity from CODE_SIGNING_IDENTITY environment||
||Code signing identity|
||The directory in which the ipa file should be stored in||
||The directory where built products and other derived data will go||
||Produce the result bundle describing what occurred will be placed||
* = default value is dependent on the user's system
To show the documentation in your terminal, run
fastlane action setup_jenkins
It is recommended to add the above action into your
Fastfile, however sometimes you might want to run one-offs. To do so, you can run the following command from your terminal
fastlane run setup_jenkins
To pass parameters, make use of the
: symbol, for example
fastlane run setup_jenkins parameter1:"value1" parameter2:"value2"
It's important to note that the CLI supports primitive types like integers, floats, booleans, and strings. Arrays can be passed as a comma delimited string (e.g.
param:"1,2,3"). Hashes are not currently supported.
It is recommended to add all fastlane actions you use to your
This action, just like the rest of fastlane, is fully open source, view the source code on GitHub