Setup xcodebuild, gym and scan for easier Jenkins integration
- Adds and unlocks keychains from Jenkins 'Keychains and Provisioning Profiles Plugin'
- Sets code signing identity from Jenkins 'Keychains and Provisioning Profiles Plugin'
- Sets output directory to './output' (gym, scan and backup_xcarchive).
- Sets derived data path to './derivedData' (xcodebuild, gym, scan and clear_derived_data, carthage).
- Produce result bundle (gym and scan). This action helps with Jenkins integration. Creates own derived data for each job. All build results like IPA files and archives will be stored in the
./outputdirectory. The action also works with Keychains and Provisioning Profiles Plugin, selected keychain will be automatically unlocked and the selected code signing identity will be used. By default this action will only work when fastlane is executed on a CI system.
|Supported platforms||ios, mac|
||Force setup, even if not executed by Jenkins|
||Add to keychain search list|
||Set keychain as default|
||Path to keychain|
||Set code signing identity from CODE_SIGNING_IDENTITY environment|
||Code signing identity|
||The directory in which the ipa file should be stored in|
||The directory where built products and other derived data will go|
||Produce the result bundle describing what occurred will be placed|
To show the documentation in your terminal, run
fastlane action setup_jenkins